How I Tame Menopause Irritability, Heart Palpitations Without Hurting Anyone (lol)

I am in menopause. No that doesn't mean I'm taking a break from men. Darn. I'm KIDDING. Really. But seriously, as nice as that might sound to you who are dealing with periods to be rid of them, menopause ain't for sissies. I have no feel-good hormones to battle irritability, depression, moodiness. I have to "fake it till I make it." Here's how I tame the heart palpitations, irritability and jitteriness of menopause without hurting anyone! Because if I don't calm my nerves, I feel liking ripping everyone's head off on a moment by moment basis. It's like having PMS 24-7. And guys, pay attention. More than likely you've got a female in your life. You're going to need to know how to cope and  help her. The days of women suffering alone in silence are done. We expect support and I know you'll rise to the occasion and give it! How I Tame Menopause Heart Palpitations, Jitteriness

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews