Codependence and Recovery: Profile of Alcoholic Addictive Behavior What is alcoholic behavior? Al-Anon calls it 'crazy-making behavior'. Whether the person engaging in alcoholic behavior is drunk or just acting like it, alcoholic behavior is disturbing, frightening and impossible to interact with. Read More
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (11)
- Codependent Recovery: Let Pain Be Your Guide
- Codependent Recovery: Don't Volunteer to Be a Vict...
- AA and Alanon Slogan and Recovery: But for the Gra...
- AA Sayings, Alanon Slogans and Recovery: Just for ...
- AA and Alanon Slogans: Using HALT for Depression, ...
- Alcoholic Addictive and Dry Drunk Crazy Making Beh...
- Communication Skills in Alcoholic Addictive Behavi...
- Codependent Enabling Behavior, Recovery and Detach...
- Pity Party: When Low Self-Esteem Becomes a Weapon
- How to Detach from Stinking Thinking, Bullying, Co...
- Alanon and the Blame Shame Game
- Why Do Bullies Act they Way They Do?
- AA Slogans for Emotional Health: Keep it Clean
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2009 (14)