A-Z appetite suppressants: Curb hunger, burn fat, control Type 2 diabetes - Grand Rapids News | Examiner.com

Obesity is a growing and frightening problem. There's a coffin-shaped future for very overweight people. But there's also hope. A new study found that obesity and and related Type 2 diabetes are reversible with diet, weight loss and increased activity. I can attest to this. I gained 120 pounds and was headed toward Type 2 diabetes. But since I lost over 100 pounds (no drugs or surgery) and got my BMI to normal, my sugar numbers are normal too. I feel better, am no longer depressed either. I was able to quit my antidepressant.



Dieting isn't easy. Cravings and constant hunger derails many from losing weight. The trick is to curb cravings naturally. Here are A-Z appetite suppressants to control hunger so it doesn't control you.A-Z appetite suppressants: Curb hunger, burn fat, control Type 2 diabetes - Grand Rapids News | Examiner.com

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews