USA Today Reports '10 Happiest Cities'
According to USA Today, the Gallop-Healthwise Well-Being Index has named the 'Ten Happiest Cities in the USA', and my lil ole hometown of Grand Haven, Michigan placed 2nd of ten happiest cities.
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (11)
- Emotional Health Help: When Not 'Bite your Tongue'...
- Toxic Emotions vs. Healthy Expression of Emotions
- Grand Haven/Holland, Michigan Named 2nd Happiest C...
- Emotional Health Benefits of Yoga in School Classr...
- Corey Haim 'Lost Boys' Actor Dead at 38 from Suspe...
- Dating, Relationships, Communication: Avoid Rhetor...
- Communication, Relationships and Getting Along: Qu...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2009 (14)