Emotional Health Help: Toxic Emotions vs. Healthy Anger
Anger is a healthy emotion when we don't try to squash the feeling. Trying remain permanently calm and never show anger often leads to toxic anger. This guide differentiates between healthy and toxic anger.
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (11)
- Emotional Health Help: When Not 'Bite your Tongue'...
- Toxic Emotions vs. Healthy Expression of Emotions
- Grand Haven/Holland, Michigan Named 2nd Happiest C...
- Emotional Health Benefits of Yoga in School Classr...
- Corey Haim 'Lost Boys' Actor Dead at 38 from Suspe...
- Dating, Relationships, Communication: Avoid Rhetor...
- Communication, Relationships and Getting Along: Qu...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2009 (14)