Communication, Dating and Relationships: Avoid Second Guessing Each Other
Dating is like golfing; lots of lush, greens to enjoy, if you can avoid the sand traps. Communication in relationships presents some of the trickiest sand pits to navigate. One of the big communication 'sand pits' is second guessing each other.
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (11)
- Emotional Health Help: When Not 'Bite your Tongue'...
- Toxic Emotions vs. Healthy Expression of Emotions
- Grand Haven/Holland, Michigan Named 2nd Happiest C...
- Emotional Health Benefits of Yoga in School Classr...
- Corey Haim 'Lost Boys' Actor Dead at 38 from Suspe...
- Dating, Relationships, Communication: Avoid Rhetor...
- Communication, Relationships and Getting Along: Qu...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2009 (14)