Confession is Good for the Soul, Heart, Mind

Alanon teaches us that confession, restitution, even penance, can be good for the soul. That's what the 12 steps are all about. So here's my confession (or one of them).
Most of the time, I'm a together gal. I smile at people who irritate me. I resist the temptation to scream at drivers who cut me off. I return change if I get too much. Nothing special. Just common decency. But I'm known as a fairly nice person.

But sometimes, I just lose it and say something crazy. Nothing really horrible (well, maybe rarely). Usually, it's just foolish or pointy-headed. I have this habit of putting my foot in my mouth. Or I get carried away with my own intelligence and make an idiot of myself. Confession: Sometimes I Really Put My Foot in My Mouth

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews