Drug-Free Self-Help for Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Fear

 I sought treatment for what I thought was depression in 1999. Therapy and self-help reading showed I was experiencing panic attacks. I realize I've struggled with anxiety and fear all my life. I've experienced it as mood disorder, anger, OCD, PMS, even bi-polar. I've dealt with it in different ways. Some things, like anti-anxiety drugs didn't help. Here are drug free tips that do.

* Identify the source. Anxiety is generalized, disproportionate fear, says Medicine Net. It's not irrational, but the origin may be unclear and triggers unrelated. Mine stemmed from early chronic stress and dysfunction. Seemingly trivial incidents sent me over the edge. Dig beneath triggers to roots--addiction (yours or someone else's), trauma, unresolved issues, illness (emotional or physical), relationship problems, unmet needs. Drug-Free Anti-Anxiety Tips, Self-Help for Panic Attacks, Fear

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews